Ingredients50 m servings 505 cals
- Heat oven 375 degrees F.
- Whisk cooking creme and 1/2 cup tomatoes in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in remaining tomatoes, chili powder, cumin and beans.
- Combine chicken, 3/4 cup bean mixture and 1/3 cup shredded cheese. Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with remaining bean mixture and shredded cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until enchiladas are heated through and cheese is melted.
- Kraft Kitchen Tips:
- FAMILY FUN:
- Set out bowls of chopped lettuce, tomatoes and avocados so everyone can help themselves to their favorite toppings.
- Substitute canned kidney beans for the black beans.
- Prepare using KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA.
Per Serving: 505 calories; 16.1 g fat; 69.1 g carbohydrates; 34.7 g protein; 69 mg cholesterol; 1322 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Husband says they were the best enchiladas he'd ever had. I used Rotel tomatoes and green chiles with cilantro and Kraft Cheese made with Philadelphia cream cheese. I was unable to find the Sa...
I used salsa instead of the tomatoes, gave it a nice little kick! Very yummy