Ingredients55 m servings 250 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line three baking sheets and three cooling racks with parchment paper.
- Mix white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a large resealable bag.
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces. Dip each biscuit piece in melted butter; transfer to sugar mixture. Gently shake bag to coat biscuits in sugar mixture.
- Thread three biscuit pieces onto a skewer; add a maraschino cherry. Repeat with three more biscuit pieces, ending with a maraschino cherry. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 20 kabobs. Arrange kabobs on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are cooked through, about 15 minutes. Flip kabobs halfway through cooking.
- Transfer kabobs to prepared wire racks and let cool.
Per Serving: 250 calories; 9 g fat; 41.3 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 355 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
I am the submitter of this recipe and I want to clarify that you cover the cooling racks with parchment paper not the kabobs. Also, feel free to add your favorite fruit. I only had cherries av...
I followed the recipe exact only leaving off the marachino cherries only because I did not have any. I did my best to scale this down using ONE can of whomp biscuits--it was easier to scale back...
My son is 4 and he not only loved helping me make these (shaking the bag and putting the pieces on the skewers) but he absolutely loved eating them! Love this twist on a classic my mother made f...
I made these before they were 'Kitchen Approved', and MANY times since...Here's what I had to say: ABSOLUTELY GENIUS!!!!! As soon as I saw these, I just knew I had to make them immediately. I cu...
These were such a delightful little treat to make with my children following our blizzard here in CT. To quote my 6 yr old daughter "They were better than fantastic!" Followed the recipe as writ...
For Recipe Group (= This was the big hit at our potluck! I used large buttery biscuits, and Truvia and Splenda baking mixes for the sugars. I used four biscuit quarters, alternated with three F...
Yummy! I'm a huge fan of anything sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. I scaled it down to just one tube since I'm the only one that will eat sweets. I wish I had thought of pineapple, that would ...
Normally, I do not have canned biscuits on hand so I finally remembered to buy them. I had fun supervising the making of these with the GK’s. This would definitely make a good rainy day, stu...