Super Cheesy Potatoes
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 407 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Place potato slices in a bowl of water while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir flour in melted butter for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in milk until thickened, 4 to 5 minutes more. Add American cheese, mixing until melted. Pour in jarred cheese sauce and cook and stir until smooth.
- Spread about 1/2 cup sauce in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Layer potatoes slices in baking dish, alternating with cheese sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven until potatoes are tender, about 90 minutes.
Per Serving: 407 calories; 23.1 g fat; 33.5 g carbohydrates; 17.1 g protein; 64 mg cholesterol; 824 mg sodium. Full nutrition