Bluezy's Stuffed Jalapenos with Bacon
Ingredients40 m servings 76
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place bacon in a skillet over medium heat, working in batches, and cook until bacon is translucent and still flexible, about 2 minutes per side. Set bacon aside.
- Trim membranes from jalapeno pepper halves to reduce heat. Rinse peppers and set aside.
- Place whipped cream cheese and Cheddar cheese into a bowl and mix until well blended; stir in Worcestershire sauce. Spoon cheese mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a large tip. Pipe the cheese filling generously into the pepper halves. Top each filled pepper with a precooked bacon strip and arrange onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese filling is bubbling and the bacon strips are lightly browned, 8 to 14 minutes. Serve hot.
Per Serving: 76 calories; 6.3 1 3.9 19 187 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These are really tasty! I like the addition of Worcestershire sauce! Made these for our football viewing pleasure :) Will definitely use this recipe again!
These were good!! I just think the only thing was the cream cheese mix could have used a little garlic powder, salt and pepper. Baked up nicely :)