Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 345 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine chicken and buttermilk in a bowl. Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes.
- Mix flour, seasoned salt, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Drain buttermilk from chicken and softly pat dry with paper towel. Mix chicken in flour mixture until well coated on all sides.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Fry chicken in 2 batches in the hot oil until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 10 minutes per batch; drain on a plate lined with paper towel.
- Rinse saucepan and return to medium heat. Stir chicken and picante sauce together in the pan; cook until hot, about 5 minutes.
- Nutrition Disclaimer:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the buttermilk and breading ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 345 calories; 14.8 g fat; 20.9 g carbohydrates; 30.4 g protein; 72 mg cholesterol; 1106 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1