Easy, Mouthwatering Roast Beef
Ingredients1 d 2 h 40 m servings 378
- Use a metal skewer to poke some holes throughout beef rib roast so marinade can penetrate the muscle.
- Whisk together beer, honey, soy sauce, Montreal steak seasoning, and garlic in a bowl; pour into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the rib roast, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in refrigerator at least 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove rib roast from the marinade. Discard remaining marinade. Place roast into a roasting pan with a rack.
- Cook the roast until hot and slightly pink in the center, about 2 1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Remove from oven, cover with aluminum foil, and let rest on top of stove for 20 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Nutrition Disclaimer:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 378 calories; 21.3 17.6 26.2 81 1888 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
I actually make this recipe in the crockpot instead of the oven. This roast beef makes the BEST french dip sandwiches. I like to layer sliced sweet onions in the bottom of the crockpot, then lay...
I really liked this recipe! The roast was very tender, and it tasted great. I didn't have Montreal steak seasoning but I used the steak seasoning that I bought at Steak-n-shake. My husband loved...
Love this recipe made it loads of times but I cook the beef in the marinade in a roasting dish just delicious.
I used another reviewer's suggestion and did this in a slow-cooker. I had a 2.5 lb roast, so I halved all of the other ingredients. I browned the roast first on all sides in a separate pan, and...
I made this with elk roast. I put the roast in a covered roasting pan with the marinade. Lined the pan with potato and carrot slices but I wont put the vegetables in there again they got way to ...