Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 511 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- In a large bowl, gently combine the meat, Panko bread crumbs, eggs, steak sauce, salt and pepper. Do not over mix. Carefully form into hamburger patties and softly press into shape.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a skillet until crispy and brown and set aside.
- On a hot grill, cook hamburger patties for four minutes on each side for medium, turning only once (never press down on patties as this releases all the juice).
- Remove burgers from the grill and place on a large platter and cover with aluminum foil. Allow the meat to rest for 5 to 7 minutes before serving.
- While the burgers rest, toast your buns on the grill, cut side down, for about a minute or until golden brown. Spread the warm bun with Wholly Guacamole Classic dip and top with buffalo burger, bacon, blue cheese slice and desired toppings (red onion, tomato and butter lettuce).
- For a real monster burger, serve with two buffalo patties and double the blue cheese.
Per Serving: 511 calories; 22.3 g fat; 31.3 g carbohydrates; 45.6 g protein; 166 mg cholesterol; 1512 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1