Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients17 m servings 1416 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Thread 4 shrimp close together on thin wooden skewer.
- Melt butter in pan. Add oil, garlic and parsley; heat just until bubbling, then remove sauce from heat.
- Place skewered shrimp on a rack in a pan; brush generously with garlic sauce.
- Broil shrimp 4 inches from heat until they turn bright pink (about 4 minutes). Baste at least once with garlic sauce.
- Turn and broil on other side about 3 minutes or until shrimp feel firm when pinched; baste once. (Or place skewers on a greased grill about 6 inches from hot coals. Cook and baste as directed for broiled shrimp.)
- Place 4 - 5 shrimp in tortillas, add shredded cabbage and Wholly Guacamole dip. Roll into cone and arrange on plate.
Per Serving: 1416 calories; 93.1 g fat; 41.4 g carbohydrates; 100.7 g protein; 955 mg cholesterol; 1801 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1