Cheesy Chicken Avo Enchiladas
made it | 0 reviews |
Wholly Guacamole® brand
"These south of the border flavors are sure to be a new family favorite."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 582 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix 1 tbsp of chili powder, 1 tsp of cumin, coriander, garlic powder, 1/2 tsp salt, black pepper, and 2 tbsp canola oil. Add to chicken and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil over medium in a large pan. Remove chicken from marinade and sear on both sides for about 2 minutes.
- Add a 1/2 cup of water to the pan and cover allowing to cook for 15 minutes. Remove chicken and let it rest for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Whip cream cheese for 3 minutes on high speed, and then fold in the guacamole, red bell pepper, onion, and the remaining cumin, salt, and chili powder.
- Dice the chicken and add to the cream cheese mixture.
- Heat tortillas in either the microwave between 2 wet paper towels for 30 seconds (5 at a time) or quickly (30 seconds) dip each tortilla into a pan of warm oil over medium low heat.
- Wrap up 2 tbsps of filling into each tortilla, then top with guacamole salsa, and cook for 10 minutes at 350.
- Remove from oven and top with queso fresco or Monterey jack cheese.
Per Serving: 582 calories; 35.9 g fat; 41.6 g carbohydrates; 23.6 g protein; 84 mg cholesterol; 496 mg sodium. Full nutrition