Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 557 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 1/4-pound burgers)
- Place yellow onions, chorizo, green bell pepper, and garlic in a food processor; pulse until minced.
- Transfer onion mixture to a large bowl. Add ground beef, ground pork, bread crumbs, eggs, ketchup, cumin, salt, and black pepper; mix with your hands until well-blended.
- Form mixture into 12 patties.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook patties in batches until browned and medium well done, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve cooked patties on hamburger buns topped with shoestring potatoes.
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe makes great sliders (it'll make 24). And you won't be able to eat just one if you make them into slider size!
- If you can't find shoestring potatoes, grate potatoes and fry them in vegetable or canola oil.
Per Serving: 557 calories; 30 g fat; 44.8 g carbohydrates; 25.1 g protein; 91 mg cholesterol; 721 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1