Ingredients35 m servings 331 cals
- Whisk spelt flour, oat flour, baking powder, flaxseed meal, and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir soy milk, applesauce, agave nectar, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl.
- Form a well in the center of the flour mixture and pour soy milk mixture into the well. Stir until the ingredients are just moistened; set aside for 15 minutes.
- Lightly oil and heat a griddle to medium heat.
- Spoon batter onto hot griddle, sprinkle blueberries onto wet batter, and cook until bubbles form, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes more.
Per Serving: 331 calories; 5.9 g fat; 60.6 g carbohydrates; 12 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 646 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Had to tweak the recipe a little bit, based on what I had at home. Used whole wheat flour instead of spelt flour. Grounded my oats into oat flour. Used rice milk instead of soy milk. Didn't add ...
I like to make these for myself and put them in the freezer so I can eat them throughout the month!However I am not a vegan so I substituted regular milk for soy milk and they turned out great!B...
prepared this mix today and it is great!!! I tweaked it a little by substituting the spelt flour for organic pastry flour, soy milk with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, the agave with organic r...