Sundried Tomato and Onion Pizza
Ingredients45 m servings 442
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Unroll pizza dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Flatten into desired thickness.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until slightly cooked, 5 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir garlic until fragrant and sizzling, 1 to 2 minutes. Add onion; cook and stir until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat; season with salt and black pepper.
- Brush pizza crust with leftover oil and garlic from skillet. Distribute onion, sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, and provolone cheese onto pizza crust. Sprinkle with herbes de Provence.
- Bake pizza in the preheated oven until crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 442 calories; 28 29 18.9 45 799 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Wow! This pizza was awesome. It has become my new favorite on this site and I've probably tried 10 others. The flavors went together so well! Normally adding goat cheese to a pizza gives it too ...
The whole family really likes this pizza. I've made this exactly as written and it's terrific; I've also had great results swapping roasted red peppers for the sundried tomatoes, mozzarella chee...
This recipe was very rich, dry, and bland as written. The sundried tomato and goat cheese dominated everything, and the provolone didn't add any flavor. The basic idea is good, and the changes I...