Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 323 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Spread cashews onto a baking sheet.
- Toast cashews in preheated oven until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Pour sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat while the cashews are toasting; cook and stir until melted. As soon as it is melted and the nuts are done toasting, pour the nuts in the saucepan; stir to coat. Spread cashews onto baking sheet to cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Massage kale and soy sauce together in a bowl until kale softens. Fold raisins and sugar-coated cashews into the kale.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 323 calories; 8.8 g fat; 59.7 g carbohydrates; 8.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 1287 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1