Asian Crab Cake Salad
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 250
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix 1 cup panko, egg, 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, sesame seeds, 1 teaspoon chile-garlic sauce, ginger, sesame oil, and soy sauce together in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Fold crabmeat into the panko mixture. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Spread 1/4 cup panko onto a plate. Shape crab mixture into 6 small, thick patties; press into the panko to coat.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook crab cakes in the melted butter until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side.
- Put 1 cup arugula on each of 6 plates. Top each pile of arugula with a crab cake.
- Whisk 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon chile-garlic sauce, rice vinegar, and lemon juice together in a bowl until smooth; drizzle over arugula and crab cakes.
Per Serving: 250 calories; 15.3 17.7 15.8 76 995 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made as written except used a pound of can crab due to availability and these turned out EXCELLENT! The mixture seemed a little dry at first but moistened up perfectly after an hour in the fr...