Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 35 m servings 120 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Stir water, 1/2 cup sucralose sweetener, and cornstarch together in a small saucepan over medium heat until sugar and cornstarch dissolve completely. Stir blueberries and lemon juice into the liquid; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook at a simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Transfer the blueberry mixture to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until chilled completely, about 1 hour.
- Whisk half-and-half, milk, 1 cup sucralose sweetener, coffee creamer, pudding mix, and vanilla extract together in a large mixing bowl. Fill ice cream maker 2/3-full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture.
- Transfer finished ice cream from ice cream maker to a large bowl; keep in freezer.
- Whisk remaining half-and-half mixture and pour into ice cream maker; freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Top first batch of ice cream with the blueberry mixture; add the second batch of ice cream. Swirl together and freeze until ready to serve.
Per Serving: 120 calories; 8.1 g fat; 9.3 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 111 mg sodium. Full nutrition