Ingredients2 h servings 424 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Press cookie dough into pizza pan; prick holes in dough with a fork.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Allow cookie crust to cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth; spread over cooled crust. Arrange strawberries, blueberries, bananas, and kiwi decoratively over cream cheese mixture.
- Mix orange marmalade and water in a small bowl; spoon mixture over fruit. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Per Serving: 424 calories; 18.6 g fat; 62.8 g carbohydrates; 4.8 g protein; 39 mg cholesterol; 289 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
I didn't use the orange jelly. It was good w/o it. I also doubled the cream cheese and sugar. I had a little of the cream cheese dip left over, but it was good to use for the extra strawberri...
Used the pre-made cookie dough from the local bakery on full cookie sheet. Doubled the recipe worked great for that size. Used mango, kiwi, grapes, blueberries, strawberries, plums, and nectar...
This was such a fun, tasty, and easy recipe. I halved the sugar and vanilla. I also substituted a ready made shortbread crust (I imagine a graham cracker crust would be good too). Next time I'm ...
All of the components work very well together!! I didn't have fresh blueberries, but it was delicious. I grated some orange zest over the top to add extra orange flavor and my kids went crazy....
I made this before and it was a huge hit... was asked to make it again for another gathering .
Turned out great and saved time with the ready made cookie dough. The kids loved it
I made this for a treat for a family party, and it got great reviews! I changed just 2 things: First, I prefer homemade cookies, so I made my own, rather than using pre-made refrigerated ...