Pork Loin and Mango
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients38 m servings 154
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine chili powder and cocoa powder in a bowl; sprinkle over both sides of pork loin.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and brown pork loin on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer pork and juices to a baking dish.
- Roast in the preheated oven until pork is slightly pink in the center, about 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Combine mango, shallot, cilantro, and lemon juice in a bowl. Slice pork loin and top with juices from the baking dish and mango mixture.
Per Serving: 154 calories; 7.8 12.1 10.3 28 51 Full nutrition