Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 322 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook vegetables, onion, and garlic in hot oil over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring often. Stir in Classico(R) Tomato and Basil pasta sauce, basil, oregano, salt, and crushed red pepper; heat through.*
- Serve Classico(R) Tomato and Basil pasta sauce over cooked spaghetti. Top with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- * Tip: To disguise vegetables for picky eaters, transfer the pasta sauce to a blender or food processor before heating through. Cover and blend or process the pasta sauce until nearly smooth. Return mixture to skillet and heat through.
- *Turkey Spaghetti: If desired, cook 8 ounces of raw extra-lean ground turkey breast in a skillet until browned and no pink remains. Add with the Classico® Tomato and Basil pasta sauce and heat through.
Per Serving: 322 calories; 7 g fat; 56.7 g carbohydrates; 11.9 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 694 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Love it! Super chunky with lots of veggies! Chopped the veggies everyone doesn't like as much smaller. I left the veggies everyone loves larger. Trying to sneak some more goodness in.