Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 646 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 burgers)
- Heat broiler. Lightly coat broiler-pan rack with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray.
- Shape ground turkey into 4 burgers, 4-1/2 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick. Place on broiler-pan rack.
- Broil 2 inches from heat 4 to 5 minutes. Turn burgers over and flatten with spatula; broil another 4 to 5 minutes or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees F on instant-read thermometer. Remove from broiler.
- Meanwhile, place frozen garlic toast slices on large baking sheet.
- Broil toast until lightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes per side.
- Top each burger with 1/4 cup Classico(R) Four Cheese pasta sauce and 1 slice cheese. Broil burgers 4 to 6 inches from heat to melt cheese and heat pasta sauce through, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spoon any remaining Classico(R) Four Cheese pasta sauce over half the toast slices. Top each with burger and slice of toast. Serve warm.
- Note: If Italian-style ground turkey is unavailable, season a package of regular ground turkey with 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
Per Serving: 646 calories; 35.6 g fat; 40.9 g carbohydrates; 42.5 g protein; 127 mg cholesterol; 1163 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
We tried this for the first time tonight for dinner! These are amazing! We did however make a few substitutions. We used chibotta rolls instead of garlic bread and we used provolone cheese inste...