Pasta with Mini Steaks
made it | 0 reviews |
"Ground beef patties are broiled then served over pasta and Classico® Tomato and Basil pasta sauce for a complete meal is just 35 minutes."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 612 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat broiler. Lightly coat the rack of a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large saucepan cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl stir together bread and milk and let stand for 5 minutes. Add ground beef, onion, egg, oregano, and salt. Mix well. Place a piece of waxed paper on a large cutting board. Pat meat mixture into a 8x6-inch rectangle on the waxed paper. Cut in half crosswise and lengthwise to form four 4x3-inch rectangles.
- Using a large spatula, transfer meat to prepared broiler rack. Broil meat 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 12 to 15 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat registers 160 degree F and until no longer pink inside. Cut each rectangle diagonally forming a total of 8 steaks.
- Drain pasta; set aside. In the same pan cook the zucchini in hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in Classico(R) Tomato and Basil pasta sauce and pasta; heat through.
- Serve steaks with pasta mixture. Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
Per Serving: 612 calories; 22.2 g fat; 67.3 g carbohydrates; 36.4 g protein; 127 mg cholesterol; 724 mg sodium. Full nutrition