Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 528 cals
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
- In a large skillet cook the Johnsonville(R) Italian Mild Sausage, onion, and garlic until sausage is brown; remove from skillet. Drain.
- In a large bowl stir together Classico(R) Tomato and Basil pasta sauce, 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese, and the pepper. Add the cooked pasta and the drained sausage mixture. Stir gently to combine. Spoon the mixture into a 2-quart casserole.*
- Bake, covered, in a 375 degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until nearly heated through. Uncover; sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake about 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- *Note: For individual portions, spoon the mixture into 5 or 6 individual (8- to 10-ounce) casseroles. Place the casseroles on a large baking sheet. Cover casseroles with foil and bake in a 375 degree F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until nearly heated through. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese, and bake about 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
Per Serving: 528 calories; 25.4 g fat; 50.8 g carbohydrates; 26.2 g protein; 66 mg cholesterol; 1123 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Used mostaccioli, since we had that on hand, a full pound of sausage, a little more sauce, and about a half cup of green peas. Instead of mozzarella, used an 'italian blend' cheese mix. Made a...