Ingredients25 m servings 407 cals
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan (425 degrees F for all other pans). Spray 15x10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough in pan; starting at center, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake about 8 minutes or until light brown.
- Spread pesto to within 1/2 inch of edges of crust. Top with 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, the chicken and tomatoes; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until edges of crust are golden brown and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows
- For an appetizer, cut pizza into bite-size squares, and insert a party toothpick into each piece.
- Go from turf to surf! Use 1/2 lb cooked shrimp in place of the chicken in this recipe.
- Sprinkle the pizza with fresh cracked pepper for an extra boost of flavor.
Per Serving: 407 calories; 19.3 g fat; 34.4 g carbohydrates; 24.5 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 878 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
This was so good! It was a nice change from typical pizza. I made this with shrimp, I sautéed them first in butter, olive oil, garlic and salt and pepper, turned out wonderful! My husband said t...
This was delicious! We made it for a party and cut it into smaller pieces so it was more like an appetizer. Everyone loved it, even the kids. The only thing we did different from the original...
My roommate and I just made this and we loved it. We put some olive oil on the crust before baking it. Also, we laid all the tomatoes flat and then put a little cheese on it, then a little chi...
This took very little time and even my picky man loved it! I had to remove the tomatoes because I live with non-tomato living people, but I added a few thin slices of red onion and finely chopp...
This was amazing! I will be making this quite often. It was so easy! I couldn't find the artisan pizza crust, so I used pillsbury thin crust.