Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 336 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. In 6-inch nonstick skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat 4 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink. Stir in mushrooms, tomatoes and pizza sauce. Remove from heat; cover to keep warm.
- Spray bottom and side of 12-inch cast-iron skillet or other ovenproof skillet with cooking spray. Unroll dough in skillet; press in bottom and at least halfway up side. Bake 5 minutes. Sprinkle 1 3/4 cups of the cheese over dough. Spoon sausage and vegetable mixture over cheese; top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with green onions. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. To serve, cut into 6 wedges.
- Want a more authentic deep dish? Sprinkle 1 tablespoon cornmeal in the cast-iron skillet before adding the dough.
- In place of the turkey sausage, use pork sausage, making sure to drain the cooked sausage before adding the remaining ingredients.
Per Serving: 336 calories; 11.9 g fat; 35.7 g carbohydrates; 22.3 g protein; 53 mg cholesterol; 1128 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1