Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 388
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan with shortening. Unroll dough; place in pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan, forming 1/2-inch rim. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in 8-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and onion; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese evenly over partially baked crust. Top with bell pepper mixture, beef, remaining 1 cup cheese and the tomato slices (be sure beef is completely covered with cheese).
- Bake 12 to 18 minutes longer or until crust is deep golden brown. Cut into wedges to serve
You might also like
- If you do not have a 12-inch pizza pan, just lay the dough out on a cookie sheet. Press the edges up to form a 1/2-inch rim. Continue as directed.
Per Serving: 388 calories; 17.7 35.6 22.6 63 1104 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was very good and I would make it again. I used 2 oz of old cheddar and 6 oz of mozzarella. I also added some mushrooms and red onion to the pepper mix but I am sure it would be good as w...