Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 441
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan (425 degrees F for all other pans). Spray 15x10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough in pan; starting at center, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake 4 to 6 minutes or until edges begin to set.
- In small bowl, stir 6 tablespoons of the pesto with the garlic. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with potato slices, and brush remaining 2 tablespoons pesto over potatoes.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Garnish with green onions. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows.
You might also like
- Use purchased pesto, found near the refrigerated pastas in your supermarket.
- Chopped roasted garlic in water, available in jars, is a great convenience item to keep on hand. You can also use fresh garlic, or roast your own.
- Prebake the crust for only a few minutes to allow the potatoes to get perfectly done without overbrowning the crust.
Per Serving: 441 calories; 17.6 52 20.1 31 869 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Wasn't sure what to think of this since I was the first one to rate it. This was actually really good! I followed the recipe pretty much exactly (I did form it into a circle instead of the squar...