Ingredients40 m servings 364 cals
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan (425 degrees F for all other pans). Spray 15x10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough in pan; starting at center, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake about 8 minutes or until light brown.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, place chicken and barbecue sauce. Using 2 forks, toss until chicken is coated with sauce.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over crust. Spoon and spread chicken mixture evenly over cheese. Top with red onion and remaining 1 cup of cheese. Bake about 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows. Sprinkle with parsley.
- You can use leftover cut-up cooked chicken breast, or pick up a rotisserie chicken at the supermarket. Remove the chicken from the bones, and cut into bite-size pieces.
Per Serving: 364 calories; 10.4 g fat; 44.3 g carbohydrates; 22.8 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 1073 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
Yum! A nice change from regular old pizza. I used a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store so the prep was super easy. The red onion makes it though and I will probably add a little more n...
I make this recipe every-time I have leftover roast chicken. I only gave it four stars because I make changes. I use grilled red onions and red peppers and supermarket/deli pizza dough. I use a ...
This pizza was BANGIN'! When I make it again, I will not change a thing.
I made this last night for the first time. I used the regular Pillsbury pizza crust instead of the artisan one since this is what I had on hand. For BBQ Sauce I used Sweet Baby Ray's. I put some...
I used this recipe as guidelines, but changed a lot of how I did it... my sister had some leftover breaded chicken, so I cut it up into little cubes. I spread the crust over a pan, and used bbq ...
I used fresh supermarket dough instead of the Pillsbury and baked a round pizza on a preheated stone. I also shredded the chicken instead of dicing it and used both mozzarella and Mexican blend...
Made this pizza tonight. It was good but I wish I had shredded the chicken instead of cutting in cubes. Next time I will spread the B sauce on the dough and then put the warm chicken over it and...
Every body loves this pizza. So easy to make, and every time I make pizza, this one is rated the best.