Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 359
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan (425 degrees F for all other pans). Spray 15x10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray.
- Heat 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add oil and onion; cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened and starting to brown. Reserve 1/2 cup pear. Stir remaining pear into onion. Cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Unroll dough in pan; starting at center, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake about 8 minutes or until light brown.
- Evenly top crust with provolone cheese. Top with pear mixture and Gorgonzola cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with spinach and reserved 1/2 cup pear slices. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows.
You might also like
- Using Gorgonzola cheese here will help you cut down on fat, but not on flavor. Gorgonzola has a strong and slightly pungent flavor, so you need only a small amount to make a big flavor impact.
- Serving a crowd? Cut into small squares, and this pizza can serve 24!
Per Serving: 359 calories; 16 38 16.5 38 896 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Had this pizza on Easter Day at Ann's house. It was so good. A definite keeper in the recipe box.