Ingredients15 m servings 205
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan (425 degrees F for all other pans). Spray 15x10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough in pan; starting at center, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until edges of crust are golden brown.
- In small bowl, stir Greek seasoning into cream cheese; spread over crust. Top with spinach, onion and olives. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Top each piece with tomato.
- For fresh flavor, top with 1/2 cup chopped cucumber.
- Chopped or sliced ripe olives can be substituted for the kalamata olives.
- For even more flavor, sprinkle with tomato-basil feta cheese.
- Greek seasoning is a blend of oregano, onion powder and parsley. Look for it in the spice section of the supermarket.
Per Serving: 205 calories; 4.3 34.8 7.6 1 832 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Love this! Have many vegetarians in my family and this was a hit for both them and their meat-eating relatives :) very easy to make.
I love this!! Thanks so much for the idea! I used a homemade whole wheat and honey thin pizza crust, and let it cool. I also cooked the spinach in the microwave as I prefer cooked spinach. I mix...
I followed the recipe as it was written and it was delicious; a great summer appetizer. It was difficult however, to keep the spinach and onions in place when I cut it into rows.
Very tasty! I loved it and will definitely make it again. My children loved it too. I drizzled a little olive oil over the top before serving.
WE had as an appetizer for my husband's surprise birthday party and loved it. It is especially good with some olive oil sprinkled over it and herbs. Minnie B
I made this recipe as indicated and added some feta on top. I have to admit I was a little nervous about not cooking the toppings but was pleasantly surprised how it turned out. I only had a 9...
Nothing that is typical for my diet....and it was WONDERFUL. The ingredients compliment each other very well. Followed the recipe exactly. Thanks!!