Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 469
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan (425 degrees F for all other pans). Spray 14-inch round pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough; place on pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan. Bake about 8 minutes or until crust edge begins to set.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook bacon 4 to 6 minutes over medium-high heat or until just crispy, stirring frequently. Remove bacon; drain drippings, leaving 1 teaspoon in skillet.
- In same skillet, add eggs; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until firm but still moist.
- Spoon and spread eggs over crust. Drop cream cheese over eggs. Top with Monterey Jack cheese, bell pepper, onion and bacon. Bake 9 to 13 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. To serve, cut into 6 wedges. Sprinkle with cilantro, and serve with salsa.
You might also like
- You can also use Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese. You can also use flavored cream cheese in place of the plain cream cheese.
- Don't have a round pizza pan? Press the crust into a 15x10-inch pan with sides, sprayed with cooking spray.
Per Serving: 469 calories; 27 33.2 23.9 246 917 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1