Ingredients25 m servings 233
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Arrange slices of baguette onto a baking sheet and brush both sides of each slice with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Toast the bread in the preheated oven until lightly golden brown and crisp, about 5 minutes. Flip the bread slices over and top each slice with a slice of tomato and a slice of mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with salt.
- Return crostini to the oven and bake until tomato and mozzarella slices are warmed through, about 5 more minutes.
- Arrange the crostini onto a serving platter and sprinkle with basil. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle lightly with more sea salt and black pepper.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 12.3 18.9 10.7 30 273 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
This is a solid recipe - however I would recommend toasting the bread under the broiler flip and top then back to the broiler for just long enough for the cheese to start to melt. I think I pre...
This was delicious. I served it at my holiday party and everyone couldn't get enough. We really like the crunchiness of the bread.
This recipe is really easy and really good. I originally made this to bring to a friend's party, but once I tried it I ate the whole plate in one sitting! Making again soon. The only 'change' I ...
I have made this recipe a few times now and always get rave reviews. Like another reviewer, I broil the bread to crisp it up on the back side, then just put the prepared rounds with the tomato ...
So easy and delicious. I used a four cheese bread and it was better than my main dish!
Extremely easy to make and it was so delicious. My whole family loves it. I think this dish is great for party too. I will definitely make this again.