Ingredients25 m servings 233
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Arrange slices of baguette onto a baking sheet and brush both sides of each slice with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Toast the bread in the preheated oven until lightly golden brown and crisp, about 5 minutes. Flip the bread slices over and top each slice with a slice of tomato and a slice of mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with salt.
- Return crostini to the oven and bake until tomato and mozzarella slices are warmed through, about 5 more minutes.
- Arrange the crostini onto a serving platter and sprinkle with basil. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle lightly with more sea salt and black pepper.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 12.3 18.9 10.7 30 273 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
This is a solid recipe - however I would recommend toasting the bread under the broiler flip and top then back to the broiler for just long enough for the cheese to start to melt. I think I pre...
This was delicious. I served it at my holiday party and everyone couldn't get enough. We really like the crunchiness of the bread.
Extremely easy to make and it was so delicious. My whole family loves it. I think this dish is great for party too. I will definitely make this again.
This recipe is really easy and really good. I originally made this to bring to a friend's party, but once I tried it I ate the whole plate in one sitting! Making again soon. The only 'change' I ...
I absolutely loved this recipe. My husband told me I could make this any time.
Delicious fun lunch. Hubby was surprised and delighted. Easy to prepare and serve to make an impressive presentaion. I scooped out the baguette soi could lay tomotoes in the "trench". Saved ...