Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 d 5 h 10 m servings 68 cals
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Whisk together soy sauce, hot water, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, Creole seasoning, and Cajun seasoning in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for about 1 minute; stir well. Add roast beef and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap; marinate in the refrigerator, 8 hours or overnight. Remove meat from marinade and rinse with hot water.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Place a pan on the bottom of oven to catch drips.
- Place meat strips on a rack about 1 inch apart from each other; dehydrate in the oven for 5 to 6 hours, or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Editor's Notes:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
- Use a food dehydrator instead of the oven if you desire.
Per Serving: 68 calories; 2.9 g fat; 8.5 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 2344 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
The name of this needs to be changed. Just because it's meat doesn't mean it paleo.
Good. But soy is not paleo. Replace with coconut aminos to make it palro.