Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 220 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Lay spaghetti squash halves with cut sides down onto a baking sheet.
- Bake squash in the preheated oven until a knife easily cuts the skin, about 45 minutes. Remove from oven and use a fork to pull and separate the strands of squash from the skin; set spaghetti squash aside in a large bowl and keep warm.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir asparagus, onion, and garlic until tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in fire-roasted tomatoes, feta cheese, and olives; cook until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes. Toss tomato mixture with spaghetti squash until thoroughly combined; season with salt and pepper before serving.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 220 calories; 12.6 g fat; 21.4 g carbohydrates; 6.4 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 790 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I used this recipe for a foundation to build upon, which is my "MO". I cook using ingredients I love, and that I have on hand, melded into a base recipe searched by the basic ingredients I I wan...
My family loved it! We omitted the olives and tried it once with asparagus and once with diced yellow squash. Was super good both ways. We also sprinkled the feta on after it was served. Just a ...
Best spaghetti squash that I have ever made. I will definitely do it again.
Liked the sound of this, but did not have all the ingredients, so used a can of regular diced tomatoes and a jar of roasted red peppers instead of the two cans of roasted red tomatoes and used a...