Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 220
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Lay spaghetti squash halves with cut sides down onto a baking sheet.
- Bake squash in the preheated oven until a knife easily cuts the skin, about 45 minutes. Remove from oven and use a fork to pull and separate the strands of squash from the skin; set spaghetti squash aside in a large bowl and keep warm.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir asparagus, onion, and garlic until tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in fire-roasted tomatoes, feta cheese, and olives; cook until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes. Toss tomato mixture with spaghetti squash until thoroughly combined; season with salt and pepper before serving.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 220 calories; 12.6 21.4 6.4 22 790 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
This was delicious! I made it almost as-is, except I added some mushrooms that I needed to use up, and added more garlic. Even my husband liked it, and he is not a big fan of vegetables. The lef...
I used this recipe for a foundation to build upon, which is my "MO". I cook using ingredients I love, and that I have on hand, melded into a base recipe searched by the basic ingredients I I wan...
My family loved it! We omitted the olives and tried it once with asparagus and once with diced yellow squash. Was super good both ways. We also sprinkled the feta on after it was served. Just a ...
Best spaghetti squash that I have ever made. I will definitely do it again.
This is a promising recipe - we LOVE the ingredients. We found it to be a little bland though. I think the next time I make it I will make more of the sauce and add more asparagus. It also ne...