Ingredients45 m servings 362 cals
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Combine olive oil and garlic in a bowl; brush over both sides of the eggplant slices. Arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer to cool on a wire rack.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 1-quart baking dish.
- Arrange half the eggplant slices in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons basil and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Spread ricotta cheese over eggplant. Pour tomatoes over ricotta cheese and sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons basil. Season with Worcestershire sauce. Top with remaining sliced eggplant and spread with mozzarella cheese and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes and remove foil. Continue baking until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more.
Per Serving: 362 calories; 24.7 g fat; 19.5 g carbohydrates; 18.6 g protein; 42 mg cholesterol; 895 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I'm giving this four stars, but in fairness, I made so many changes I don't feel qualified to rate it as written. **Please Note** the serving size is only TWO!! I didn't notice this until I was...
This was delicious! I am doing Weight Watchers so I made it a little more "point friendly" by skipping all that oil. I used low fat cottage cheese instead of ricotta and low fat mozzarella. I on...
I made this recipe for the first time last night. I have never made eggplant before and it was a hit with my husband and I. Easy and very good! I did substitute the ricotta cheese for cottage ch...