Ingredients1 h servings 111
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease or butter cookie sheets.
- In a small bowl, toss together almonds, bittersweet, semisweet and milk chocolate pieces, and oats; set aside. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Stir in the flour mixture until just blended; Mix in oats, nuts, and chocolates. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire racks to cool completely.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 111 calories; 5.7 14.3 1.5 12 62 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
Oh, these are so chocolatey! I thought this was too much chocolate, but after letting the cookies cool completely, it was a wonderful chocolate taste. I used milk chocolate chips instead of a b...
These are great! I toasted my almonds on foil in a 400 degree oven for about 5 minutes. You can mix and match they type of chocolate you use depending on what you have on hand. I used milk ch...
DELICIOUS! definitely a keeper.i made for my boyfriend and he ate all the cookies in a day.i added more chocolate and it tasted soooo yummy.thanks for the recipe :)
This is a good oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. I prefer bigger chunks of nuts so I did a rough chop on whole almonds. Thanks for the post.
These were oh sooo yummmy, I sub the bittersweet chocolate for white and I made a double batch for a work party and these were the first to go!!
Excellent. I used maple syrup (the good stuff) instead of vanilla extract.
These cookies are delicious! I used half butter half margarine, and just a little bit less sugar (I didn't pack the brown sugar, and used just a tiny bit over 3/4 cup white sugar). Amazing coo...
Delicious! Made a couple changes; replaced 3/4 c of flour with cocoa & used a combination of white chocolate chips, chopped milk & very dark chocolate bars......wow...Yum!!!