Ingredientsservings 463 cals
- Heat oven to 350 F. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- Melt 1 cup Mini Kisses in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Combine cream cheese and sugar in large bowl, beating on medium speed of mixer until well blended. Add eggs, milk, espresso powder and cinnamon; beat on low speed until well-blended. Add melted Mini Kisses; beat on medium 2 minutes. Spoon mixture into crust.
- Bake 55 minutes. Remove from oven to wire rack. Cool 15 minutes; with knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan. Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.
- To serve, garnish with Espresso Cream and remaining 1/4 cup Mini Kisses. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. 16 servings.
- Espresso Cream: Beat 1/2 cup cold whipping cream, 2 tablespoons powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder until stiff.
Per Serving: 463 calories; 34.4 g fat; 32.3 g carbohydrates; 7.8 g protein; 119 mg cholesterol; 275 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is really good!! I have made it many times on special occasions and everyone loves it. A great change from the plain cheesecake.
This was great - rich, but not too rich. The coffee and chocolate flavours complemented each other nicely. I had a bit of trouble blending the melted chocolate into the rest of the mixture as ...
Absolutely fabulous! Everyone loved it. I noticed it started to crack on edges after 45 minutes in the oven so I turned the oven off and left oven door open for about 10 minutes and tranferred t...
This was good, but could have been a little sweeter. While I don't think I'll ever make this particular cheesecake again, I am going to have too find something to else to serve with that espres...