Snow on the Mountain I
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This makes a beautiful dish and is a favorite of my family and friends at Christmas. It is rich but so delicious"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 239
Original recipe yields 19 servings (18 to 20 servings)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9 x13 inch cake pans.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, dates, pecans, eggs, vanilla extract and salt. Mix well and spread evenly between prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Crumble into small pieces and cool.
- In a large bowl combine oranges, bananas, pineapple and sugar.
- On a large serving platter spread 1/2 of crumb mixture. Spoon fruit mixture on top. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over fruit. Spread whipped cream over crumbs, sprinkle with coconut and top with cherries. Chill before serving.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 8.1 41.1 3.5 45 125 Full nutrition