Snow on the Mountain I
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This makes a beautiful dish and is a favorite of my family and friends at Christmas. It is rich but so delicious"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 239
Original recipe yields 19 servings (18 to 20 servings)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9 x13 inch cake pans.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, dates, pecans, eggs, vanilla extract and salt. Mix well and spread evenly between prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Crumble into small pieces and cool.
- In a large bowl combine oranges, bananas, pineapple and sugar.
- On a large serving platter spread 1/2 of crumb mixture. Spoon fruit mixture on top. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over fruit. Spread whipped cream over crumbs, sprinkle with coconut and top with cherries. Chill before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 239 calories; 8.1 41.1 3.5 45 125 Full nutrition