Pumpkin Torte I
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h servings 205 cals
Original recipe yields 20 servings (10 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix the graham crackers and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix eggs and brown sugar. Blend in the cream cheese. Spoon the mixture over the layer of graham crackers.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix together pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, salt, egg yolks and milk. Bring to a boil. Stir constantly until slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Mix the gelatin and water in a small bowl. Stir into the pumpkin mixture. Cool to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg whites and sugar until stiff. Fold into the pumpkin mixture. Spoon in a layer over the cream cheese mixture. Chill in the refrigerator 6 to 8 hours, or overnight.
Per Serving: 205 calories; 10.7 g fat; 24.6 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 194 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1