Ingredients40 m servings 198
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick baking spray.
- Combine sugar, egg and oil in a large bowl and stir together with a wire whisk. Add buttermilk and blueberry juice cocktail and stir with whisk until blended.
- Combine bran cereal, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. Add to juice mixture and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- Let mixture sit 20 minutes to allow cereal to soften.
- Scoop evenly into muffin cups. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Per Serving: 198 calories; 10 25.1 3 16 235 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I had to make one substitution--I used apple juice instead of blueberry juice only because blueberry juice cannot be found here and apple juice was what I had on hand. I have made muffins using ...
I thought these were just okay. The muffins did not rise as much as I'd like them to and I followed the recipe exactly. Maybe I can modify this a little to correct that. I might try to find a...
I was looking for a way to use the crumbs left over from many bags of frosted wheats cereal. This worked perfectly! When I added the cereal, I simply let it sog for 10-15 minutes before continui...