Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 225
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish.
- Soak pine nuts in a bowl with white wine and 1/4 cup honey to infuse flavor, at least 30 minutes. Drain.
- Mix Gorgonzola cheese and pine nuts together in a bowl. Spread dates open slightly; season the inside of each date with black pepper. Spoon Gorgonzola mixture into each date. Season the outside of each date with salt.
- Arrange stuffed dates in a baking dish. Cover with 1 cup honey.
- Bake in the preheated oven until warmed, about 10 minutes. Transfer cooked dates to a serving platter. Garnish with almonds.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 7.6 37.7 4.4 6 55 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Such a crowd-pleaser! I used feta and walnuts instead and drizzled about 1 tablespoon each of honey and butter over the top before roasting.