Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 283
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Whisk brown sugar and water together in a small saucepan; bring to a boil and cook until reduced to a caramel syrup, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Arrange walnuts and pecans on the prepared baking sheet.
- Toast nuts in the preheated oven until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Pour caramel syrup over nuts; toss to coat. Bake until nuts are lightly browned and syrup has thickened, 8 to 10 more minutes. Let cool on baking sheet.
- Mix salad greens, strawberries, blackberries, blue cheese, cranberries, dates, and vinaigrette dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle candied nuts over salad.
You might also like
Per Serving: 283 calories; 13.9 36.8 6.8 13 415 Full nutrition