Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 264 cals
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Line 5 x 3 x 1 1/2-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing plastic wrap to extend beyond edges of pan.
- In small bowl stir together 4 ounces of cream cheese, almonds, onion and lemon peel. In another small bowl combine 4 ounces of cream cheese and tomato pesto. In third small bowl combine remaining cream cheese, basil pesto and 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- Evenly press tomato mixture into lined pan. Evenly spread almond mixture over top. Spoon basil mixture over almond mixture. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours to 2 days.
- Invert pan onto serving platter to remove cheese from pan. Remove plastic wrap. Press remaining parsley on sides and top of terrine. Serve with crackers.
- * NOTE: Basil pesto and sun-dried tomato pesto are available in the deli sections of many supermarkets. Disposable aluminum 5 x 3 x 1 1/2-inch loaf pans are available in many markets.
Per Serving: 264 calories; 19.1 g fat; 19 g carbohydrates; 4.7 g protein; 26 mg cholesterol; 389 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1