Ingredients25 m servings 167 cals
- Chop artichoke hearts. Set aside.
- In medium bowl stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese and onions. Fold in imitation crabmeat.
- Spoon into 9-inch pie plate or two 2-cup casseroles**. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F about 25 minutes or until heated through. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers.
- *NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.
- **NOTE: If using two 2-cup casseroles, one may be refrigerated and baked up to 24 hours later. Increase baking time by 5 minutes for refrigerated casserole.
Per Serving: 167 calories; 12.6 g fat; 10.1 g carbohydrates; 3.7 g protein; 14 mg cholesterol; 282 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I must say I was looking for a dip that used crab, not imitation crab (I'm not really sure what that is, actually!). So I used the same quantity of canned crab lump meat. I thought it might be...
Will make again! I made the following adjustments according to what I had on hand: I substituted 1/3 fat Neufchatel cheese, light mayonnaise, dehydrated onions, and also added spinach. I didn...
I have made this many times, and it is always a hit! The recipe can easily be doubled to serve more if needed.
This recipe is pretty good! I used lite mayo and real lumped crab meat, and it turned out very tasty. Next time I may add a little more seasoning, though. Maybe salt or a little garlic. Overall,...
great hardy snack! I added half a red pepper for some more color. delicious hot or cold.
We really like this recipe. I've made it 3 times and it's been delicious everytime. I use the Bumblebee fancy lump crabmeat in a can instead of the imitation crab.