Ingredients35 m servings 376 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, Cut the butter into the flour and 1/4 cup sugar until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; pat mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread mixture over cooled crust.
- In the same bowl, Mix pudding according to package directions. Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining whipped topping. Chill in refrigerator.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 23 g fat; 39.9 g carbohydrates; 3.6 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 294 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
This is basically a sugar cookie crust with a delicious cream layer and chocolate pudding! My 13 year old son and 14 year old bro-in-law DO NOT eat pie, but LOVED this and asked for it for Chri...
This recipe is great and very quick to whip up. I have made it a few times now and have even tried different types of pudding in place of the chocolate. (Our favorites are butterscotch and coo...
My 16 year old daughter made this for Mother's Day which is in March in the UK. We can't get frozen whipped topping here so she used whipped cream, she also decorated the top with whipped cream...
This was such a good recipe!! Hubby and kids loved it and none of them are big chocolate eaters. It was gone the next day. Thank you for sharing this.
Super easy crowd pleaser! I made this dessert for a church potluck and it was gone before I even had a chance to get a piece! Everybody loved it - especially the crust. I used a large box of ...
My husband and kids loved this. It's super easy to make and the ingredients are ones you probably already have at home. Great for times when you have a craving for something sweet but not too ...
I doubled the ingredients for the cookie crust, so it would be thicker. I also used Chocolate Fudge Pudding flavor rather than the plain chocolate. I took another reviewers suggestion and placed...
was ok. would make again. i accidentally burned the crust. but was still pretty good!