Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h servings 440
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat cake mix and water together in a bowl until moist; pour into a 10-inch tube pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown, cracked, and looks dry, 38 to 48 minutes. Set aside 8 hours to overnight.
- Whisk eggs, milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt together in a bowl.
- Cut cake into 12 slices. Dip each slice in the egg mixture to coat.
- Melt enough of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat to coat the cooking surface. Cook the cake slices in batches the skillet until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Per Serving: 440 calories; 8.5 76.4 12.3 138 833 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is very good! I was given two angel food cakes and needed a way to use them other than a desert. I made two batches and will freeze some. This stuff is addictive! LOL!