Ingredients3 h 32 m servings 467 cals
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch pan with aluminum foil, making sure to cover the sides and leaving several inches of aluminum foil on each end.
- Mix graham crackers and butter in a bowl until crackers are moist; pat down into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until firm, about 12 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk; continue beating until incorporated. Blend sour cream and lemon juice into the cream cheese mixture. Chill in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Dip each vanilla wafer cookie in the brewed coffee for a few seconds and arrange in a layer onto the cooled crust with about 1/2 inch between each cookie. Spread about 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture over the cookies. Repeat layering of cookies and cream cheese mixture twice more.
- Refrigerate until center is set, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 467 calories; 28.3 g fat; 47.5 g carbohydrates; 7.7 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 349 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Just made this last night - it was super easy & super delicious!!! Will definitely make it again, everyone loved it! Also, there seemed to be a lot of extra chocolate graham cracker crust - so...
I used the cheese mix and the nella waffers but i put all that into a chocolate bowl with a little graham cracker mix in the bottem and the coffee was a dark roast blend it was GREAT
I made this for my adult daughter's birthday, and I added a teaspoon of almond flavoring. Everyone loved it, now my other daughter is making it for my birthday!!
This dessert was pretty good..I halved the recipe and used 6 pre made mini Graham crackers crusts. I did use little less sweetened condensed milk, as I didn't want the dessert to be overly sweet...