Ingredients1 h servings 399 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter and flour a springform pan.
- Sift 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
- Beat 1/4 cup butter, 3/4 cup sugar, and egg with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Gradually add milk and beat until fluffy; stir in flour mixture, making a stiff batter. Gently fold in blueberries and spread batter into prepared springform pan.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, cinnamon, and 1/4 cup butter in a bowl until blended and crumbly in texture. Sprinkle on top of batter, then lightly press topping into batter using fingertips.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with moist crumbs, about 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 399 calories; 12.9 g fat; 66.8 g carbohydrates; 5.5 g protein; 55 mg cholesterol; 285 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 82
This is one of those rare recipes that on its face are simple, yet yield elegant, tasty results. In other words, it’s a great recipe. Let me add some comments/observations. Don't be fooled by th...
Followed the recipe exactly except added 1/2 tsp vanilla to the butter/sugar/egg/milk combination, but that is a "given" in baking at my house. It was delicious! Cake was a wonderful complemen...
This was definitely a 5-star recipe. It didn't specify what size springform pan to use, so I used the 8" and it came out perfect! The cake itself isn't super duper sweet, so it goes well with ...
I absolutely love this recipe! The only thing is there were more blueberries than flour??? I doubled the recipe and only used 3 cups of flour but people loved it just as much without all the blu...
When it comes to coffee cakes, I am the pickiest person in the world. I am all about the texture. Many years ago, I tried a blueberry buckle that won grand prize at a 4-H Fair. It was to di...
My son brought over a blueberry buckle for Xmas. It was great and the first time I ever heard of it. So I searched here and found this recipe. I made it last night and before it was completely c...
After picking 12 pounds of blueberries yesterday, I was looking for some new ways to use them and this crumble caught my eye! I gave this recipe a try this afternoon and am very pleased with th...
Rarely do I find a recipe that is perfect without a few modifications. Reading other reviews all I added was one teaspoon of vanilla extract. Otherwise the recipe was made exactly per the instru...