Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 458 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Place pizza dough in a bowl to rise 2 to 3 times the original size, about 1 hour. Flour a work surface and a rolling pin. Divide dough in half; roll each half to a 10- to 12-inch diameter circle.
- Place pizza dough rounds on the preheated grill using a wooden paddle (pizza peel) and close lid; cook until grill marks appear on the bottom of each round, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from grill and flip over on a work surface. Lower grill heat to medium.
- Brush each round with olive oil. Spread half the Asiago cheese on each crust; add tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer pizzas to grill with wooden paddle and close lid. Cook until bottom of rounds is cooked with grill marks and cheese is melted, 7 to 10 minutes. Remove from grill and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 458 calories; 23.3 g fat; 40.2 g carbohydrates; 21.5 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 966 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2