Ingredients20 m servings 195
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Toss asparagus, eggplant, and tomatoes with about 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Arrange vegetables on the preheated grill; cook until tender, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Whisk olive oil and vinegar in a bowl until smooth; season to taste with salt and black pepper. Toss romaine, endive, and dressing together in a large bowl.
- Serve grilled vegetables atop the dressed lettuce mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 11.7 20.5 7.1 2 351 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
My whole family loved this...i added artichoke hearts, grape tomatoes and kale...it seems that it just fits no matter what you blend.
This needed just a tad more oil and vinegar in my opinion but other than that it was perfect as written! Neither me or the hubs are big on eggplant but loved it in this. It kinda dries out and g...