Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 533 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Toss vegetables with dressing. Grill 5 to 8 min. or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally. Remove from grill. Cut peppers into thin strips; cut zucchini and onions into 3/4-inch pieces.
- Mix cream cheese and pesto; spread onto pitas. Top with vegetables and shredded cheese.
- Grill 3 to 5 min. or until shredded cheese is melted
- Special Extra: Vegetables can be grilled ahead of time. Cut into pieces as directed, then refrigerate up to 24 hours before using as directed.
Per Serving: 533 calories; 27 g fat; 57.5 g carbohydrates; 21.4 g protein; 57 mg cholesterol; 970 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was great! I made half with pesto and half with red pizza sauce!